Job Title: English Teachers for Company in Shenzhen, China
– Conduct English for employees in import, export, quality control, manufacturing,
– Small class size ( 20 students ), focus on the practise English and use it for working.
– Good working hours vs days off / holidays
– Professional Chinese teachers to support
– High standards to build your teaching skills
– Opportunity to be teacher trainers, curriculum creators
Salary & Benefit
– Basic salary RMB18K /month,
– You don’t pay any taxes,
– Air tickets reimbursement RMB 8,000 / year
– Competitive bonus and overtime rate
– The school will take care of you Visa and Work Permit
– National vacation and complex health insurance package
How to Apply
– Please kindly send your CV and a photo of your passport to our email: hazelinvn at gmail.com
– Please include your phone number and country code in your application so we can call you to interview on phone.
– Please include your Skype ID in your application so we can interview you on skype.
– From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand )
– Holding teaching experience – TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
– Have experience teaching adult or corporate English before
– BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority) preferred.
– Teaching Experience Preferred.
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) $2000-3000
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification - From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand ) - Holding teaching experience - TEFL / TESOL / CELTA - Have experience teaching adult or corporate English before - BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority) preferred. - Teaching Experience Preferred. - We highly appreciate couple or fresh graduates from Universities.
- Years of Work Experience Required 1 Year
- Age of students * Adults
- Job Address Shenzhen
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply Please kindly send your CV and a photo of your passport to our email: hazelinvn at gmail.com
- Housing and neighbourhood details