Job Title: ESL/Subject Teachers Needed
TF is currently looking for educators to teach English
in China. Teachers are paid competitive salaries and are provided housing, food
and transportation allowances. This is a great
opportunity for those who want to travel abroad while making great money!
*Teach for the Future
Teach for the
Future (TF) is a recruitment and consultant firm, founded by alumni from the
Harvard Business and Graduate school of Education in 2015. TF is well connected
throughout China and North America and works with over 100 educational
institutions and over 10,000 teacher candidates. We are committed to providing
excellent recruitment and consultant services to both, our clients and candidates.
will instruct students on the fundamentals of the English language. The
curriculum will include lessons on grammar and pronunciation as well as
introductory reading and writing.
Depending on the applicant’s experience and qualifications the
curriculum can also include lessons on subject areas such as English, Science,
Math, History, Social Studies and Music (all lessons will be taught in
- Paid monthly salaries
between 2000 and 6000 Canadian dollars depending on experience and
- Housing allowance or
- Health insurance.
- Type Z visa (all of the institutions we work with
are certified by the government and provide teachers with working visas).
- Flight allowance.
- Food / transportation allowance, and paid holidays
may also be included.
- 1 to 2 years full-time contract.
- 24/7 living and teaching support in China.
- Teachers are not required to speak any Chinese.
- Free medical check
opportunities provided by our organization are well-paid positions with
credible international institutions.
& Public Universities
& Public Colleges
*Keep in touch
To stay up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our Facebook and Linked
in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) Other
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification Requirements · Bachelor’s degree. · TEFL/TESOL certificate · Minimum two years teaching experience (this required experience is waived if applicants have taken Teach for the Future’s SAFEA authorized TEFL program) · English language proficiency.
- Years of Work Experience Required 2 Years
- Age of students * Elementary
- Location N/A
- How to apply *Contact Us If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Website www.teachfuture.org
- Housing Type Provided
- Housing and neighbourhood details