Job Title: Teaching at Future International School in Guangdong and Living in China
We are one of the best international school in Guangdong in China. We are hiring 15 Native English Teachers for our academic year starting in August 2017.
Why Do You Want to Join Us ?
– We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to China and stayed with us over 10 years.
– We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
– This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.
– Delivery English lessons on Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Grammar
– Delivery other subjects: English, Math, Science, Art, Music, P.E.(depends on the teacher’s preference and experience)
About the Position
– Working location: Guangdong.
– Start date: August 1st, 2017
– Working hours: Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm
– Days off: Saturday and Sunday
– Salary: 450.000 to 480.000 per year
– Health insurance provided
– Winter & Summer Break Paid
– Housing provided
– Airfare flight ticket
– From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand )
– Holding teaching experience – TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
– BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority) preferred.
– Teaching Experience Preferred.
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) $1500-2000
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification - From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand ) - Holding teaching experience - TEFL / TESOL / CELTA - BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority) preferred. - Teaching Experience Preferred.
- Years of Work Experience Required No experience
- Age of students * Elementary
- Job Address Guangdong, China
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply 1. Please send your CV ( cover letter ), a photo of your degree, teaching certificate, passport to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Please use email subject: (Your full name) Apply for Future Academy in Guangdong
- Housing Type Provided
- Housing and neighbourhood details