Job Title: English/ Maths/ Science/ Music Teacher at Chengdu International School, China. Salary Negotiable, Free Housing & Support Visa.
About our school:
– Established in September 1992 and is the first private boarding school opened in Mainland China after 1949.
– We are hiring teachers at these positions:
2 English teachers
1 Science Teacher
1 Primary Maths Teacher
1 Music Teacher
What about our offer?
– Salary: negotiable
– Free decent apartment provided
– Monthly bonus
– Flight ticket reimbursement
– Winter and Summer’s holiday paid
– Health insurance provided
– We will support you with the visa process
– Relaxing working hours:
+ 5 working days/week
+ 2 days off on the weekend
+ 15 teaching hours/week
– And small class-size (20-25 students/class)
– Chengdu, landing in the southwest China, is the provincial capital and largest city of Sichuan Province.
– There are plenty night activities you can access after work hour, but it has a more relaxed vibe compared to Beijing or Shanghai because of the relaxing teahouse culture.
– The city is also known as the panda capital of China. Visiting The Giant Panda Breeding Research Base there, you will get a chance to interact with these vulnerable and lovely creatures.
– It is also a hub for flights so that you can travel within the country very easy.
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) Other
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification What we are looking for in our candidates: Regardless of your nationality and skin colors, as long as you are fluent in English and: - You hold a university degree that is related to the subject you wish to teach. - You have experiences teaching that subject before. - You have a teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA) (preferred) Please don’t hesitate to apply! (*) For English teaching positions, we prefer teachers who come from English speaking countries with a clear accent.
- Years of Work Experience Required 1 Year
- Age of students * Other
- Job Address Chengdu
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply How to apply: - Please send us your CV, scanned copies of your degree and any teaching relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing Type Provided
- Housing and neighbourhood details