Job Title: ESL, Math and Science and Music teachers need in Chengdu with competitive salary!
1. What do you know about our school?
Pride International school was founded in September 1992. Our school offers a rigorous, enriching, and universal education that encompasses the intellectual, physical, cultural, ethical, and philanthropic to prepare the students to take their place with ease in the international milieu and their own communities.
3. What should you expect when teaching at our school?
– Salary: negotiable, depending on your qualification and teaching experience
– Decent and well-furnished single apartment provided
– Health insurance provided
– Free lunch provided
– Summer and Winter holiday paid
– Flight ticket reimbursement
– Relax working hours:
+5 working days: Monday- Friday
+2 days off: Saturday and Sunday
+Teaching hours: 15 hours/ week
+Office hours: 20 hours/week
- Visa Not sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) Other
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification ESL, Math and Science and Music teachers who have: -BA at least -Teaching certificate -Teaching experience preferably -Strong passion for education -The willingness to learn new thing and relocate in Chengdu, China
- Years of Work Experience Required No experience
- Age of students * Other
- Job Address Chengdu
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply 4. Are you interested? -The team of enthusiastic teachers and students welcome you to join us! -If you are interested, Please don’t hesitate to send your CV, a copy of your passport and degree(BA) to my email address: email@example.com
- Housing and neighbourhood details