Job Title: ESL teachers needed in Chongqing, China. We offer 12k + Housing + Free Mandarin Class
About the Job
1. We are looking for ESL teachers to teaching conversational English for motivated public school students. They are students from middle-class families, they are not spoiled like the kids from rich families studying in training center. I am sure you will feel good at the end of the day when you teach these motivated students.
2. Flexible working schedule: no more than 20 classes/week
3. National holiday paid
4. Insurance provided
5. Housing provided
6. Free Mandarin lessons provided
7. Airfare bonus
8. Ending contract bonus: 5k, 10k
9. Salary: 12k+ depends on your education background and your performance at work.
Live and teach in Chongqing
1. Are you a food lover? Come join us in Chongqing. Chongqing cuisine is renowned for its spiciness and unique including hot-pot, dumplings, steamed meat, and spicy pork mince noodles
2. Our school is located on the bank of the Yangtze River, the third longest river in the world. From here, The Three Gorges and other rich scenery and cultural experiences are easily accessible.
3. Are you an outdoor person? Do you love outdoor activities? You are gonna enjoy living in Chongqing. Spectacular mountains, waterfall, forest, this is where you can go hiking, trekking and biking all day long.
4. Chongqing is the ideas city for immersing yourself in a vibrant culture while mastering Mandarin, one of the most widely spoken languages in the world.
- Visa Not sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) Other
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification Your qualification 1. Bachelor degree or higher 2. TEFL/TESOL, CELTA, 3. One year experience 4. Under 55 years old (to process Z visa)
- Years of Work Experience Required 1 Year
- Age of students * Other
- Job Address Chongqing
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply How to Apply 1. Send us your CV, a photo of your degree, a photo of your teaching certificate, a photo of your passport to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Please mention your start date of your application.
- Housing Type Provided
- Housing and neighbourhood details