Job Title: Immerse yourself in the traditional cultural beauty of China and earn 18000 RMB- 20000 RMB + Flight ticket + Work visa
You are a native English speakers and you want to work in Asia? You want to travel and make money at the same time?
Join us now at the famous and never-sleep city in China – Shenzhen – where has such a dynamic lifestyle with great culture and amazing cuisines.
-Student age range: 14 – 17 years old.
-Working Hours: 35 hours (Tuesday – Saturday); office hours and teaching hours.
-Curriculum: Be responsible for researching and understanding the college admissions as well as assisting students with the application process.
-Training: Initial training 3 – 4 weeks of 4-hour training.
Salary and benefits:
-Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
-Onboarding: Ground service assistance.
-Your compensation will include:
+ Net Monthly income: USD 3200 – 5200 (RMB 22,000 – 35,000) before tax *
+ Base Salary: USD 2600 – 2900 (RMB 18,000 – 20,000) before tax *
-Over time: calculation should be kept to a minimum of 2 hours, beyond 7 hours will count as 1-day compensation.
-Insurance: Basic Health Insurance.
-Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and New Year’s Day off.
-Annual Holiday: 5 Paid annual leave.
-Sick Leave: 12 paid days’ sick leave.
-Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work
-Visa in your home country and in China.
-Sponsor Flight tickets
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) Other
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification Requirements: -Speaks English at an Idiomatic level. (native speakers from USA, BRITISH, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, IRELAND,..) -Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority). -Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Years of Work Experience Required No experience
- Age of students * Kindergarten
- Location N/A
- How to apply Apply: -Please send your CV and a photo of your passport to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org -Please provide all the documents our school requires.
- Housing and neighbourhood details