Job Title: Primary English Teacher in Sanya, Hainan. 18,000 RMB + Housing + Tickets + Bonus
– Have you always be wanting to live and teach English in coastal Sanya [Sānyà (三亚)] city of Hainan Island in China? Which is knows as the ‘Hawaii of China’.
– Come join us in Sanya. We are hiring ESL teachers for starting in February, 2018.
What we offer:
– 18,000 RMB / month salary nett
– Very nice single apartment well furnished, free wifi
– All Chinese public holiday paid
– Sponsored Z visa and work permit
– Insurance provided (follow the law for all the public schools in China)
– During summer vacation, you do not work and will get paid 100 RMB / day
– Airfare reimbursement of 5,000 RMB
– Live in beautiful coastal city of Sanya in Hainan island in China.
– Teach motivated students at public primary schools in Sanya, Hainan.
– Students age: 8-12 years old
– Class size: about 50 students/ class
– Working days: from Monday to Friday
– Days off: Saturday & Sunday
– No more than 25 classes/week (40-45 minutes/class)
– No office hour
– Start date: 3 positions in February 2018, 5 position in March 2018
What qualifications we are looking for?
– Native speakers from The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland.
– Holding 4 year bachelor degree (at least)
– TEFL/TESOL, CELTA
– Preferably experienced teachers, but if you are a fresh graduate students we also encourage you to apply.
How to apply:
– Please include your CV, your degree, your teaching certificate, and any recommendation letter to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please mention in your email [Teach in Sanya, Hainan, Public primary school]
– Please include the link to this advertisement in your email.
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) $2000-3000
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification - BA holder - Native English speaker - Teaching experience (preferred)
- Years of Work Experience Required No experience
- Age of students * Elementary
- Job Address Sanya, Hainan
- Location Urban (city)
- Housing and neighbourhood details