Job Title: Professional E.S.L. teacher (no back-packers please)
The job is a regular full-time position (40h/week), with up to 25T.H. per week.
As we are an private training centre, lessons take place mainly in the evenings and at weekends.
Teachers will be granted days off on week days as weekends make up about 50percent of our work schedule.
– 6 weeks paid holiday
– work visa
– health insurance
– Accommodation provided (single or double room in shared apartment with two or three others. We welcome teachers will family and will help secure and pay part of a suitable apartment)
– GBP1500.00 to 2000.00 per month (paid in CNY locally)
Study groups for regular, non activity based courses, are limited to four students and activity based courses 8 students per group.
Bilingual Chinese assistants are available in every class.
Lessons are either 60 to 120 minutes long.
Apart from teaching, teachers will level test and place students in appropriate study groups and give continuous advice and support to students.
Teachers and chinese assistants are also appointed to organise and host events for students and their families.
We have clubs and other extra-curricular activities for which teachers participation is required too.
We are looking for English, arts, sports and Science teachers and although we have curricula for all of those, we are looking for people who can help improve our current courses and create new ones.
Teaching in China is not without challenges; although a very rich and modern city, Shenzhen and its citizens have little understanding of life in community and can display behaviours we, westerners, are not comfortable with. Part of our job is to educate them to life in community and abroad.
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) $2000-3000
- Education Level Required High School
- Teaching Qualification We are looking for Certified Teachers (any QTS in the UK, PGCE, SCITT, etc..., ETS or NES certified in the US, etc...), or great individuals (personality is everything) with ToEFL certifications although we will favour Certified Teachers.
- Years of Work Experience Required 2 Years
- Age of students * Elementary
- Job Address P.R.C., Guangdong, Shenzhen, Bao'an, Stadium area
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply Phone: +86-755-2902-8713 or write to email@example.com, or sms your number to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Housing Type Provided
- Housing type Single
- Housing type Apartment
- Housing and neighbourhood details We have apartments near each of our sites. Although not necessarily the most expensive, we make sure to choose decent quality apartments. China being what it is, noise level is a fair bit higher than even the law would consider acceptable in the UK but we do our best to choose apartments away from main roads. We are willing to accept applicants with mobility or other issues and we will do whatever is necessary to ensure they can commute and live with as little assistance as possible.