Job Title: Teaching English at Training Center in Jinan, Shenzhen
• Job Location: Jinan, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai
• Job Type: Full Time (minimum 20-25 hours per week)
• Job Category: Business English, TOEFL, IELTS, Conversational English, General English
OUR SCHOOL & TEACHERS
– Our Training Center is a professional English language academy in China that is one of the top language centers in China to promote the study of American English.
– Our offices are located in 45 different cities in China with more than 8 years history.
– We offer General and Business English courses, as well as English for Specific Purposes, iBT TOEFL, and IELTS preparation. Additionally, we offer one-on-one tailor made courses that are designed to fulfill the individual needs of our professional clientele.
– Offering the highest standard of services, we provide our teachers with:
• in-class Internet access
• wide screen televisions, complete with audio and DVD players in every classroom
• over 1,000 textbook and digital teaching resources
• classrooms furnished with modern and comfortable seating
• modern kitchenette
Due to increasing enrollment, we are interested in inviting additional English native-speaking teachers to join our team.
• a competitive local salary: $2,500 – $3,500/month
• a bonus scheme based on performance
• career advancement opportunities
• excellent classroom resources
• opportunities for on the job and external training sessions
- Visa Sponsored
- Monthly salary range (USD) $2000-3000
- Education Level Required Bachelors Degree
- Teaching Qualification QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS • A BA diploma; MA in English or TESOL preferred • A minimum of 01 years’ teaching experience • Native English speaking upbringing only • Caring, extroverted and highly positive personalities
- Years of Work Experience Required 1 Year
- Age of students * Other
- Job Address China
- Location Urban (city)
- How to apply Please send us your Resume and photos of your degree & passport via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to your application!
- Housing and neighbourhood details